Monday, April 29, 2013

Relaxation

Well my lambs,

This week my final paper for my sociology class is due, and it is stress city here in North Carolina. The school semester is winding down, which means that it is crunch time! I know so many other people are coping with stress. Below I am going to give you a spell to combat it!

You will need:

A clean, quiet, dimly lit place
A handful of white floating tea lights
A large bowl of blessed water
A lavender pillar candle
Some soothing meditation music


Set up your work area as you normally would when casting. Place the white tea lights in the bowl of water. Using a knife carve the word relax into your pillar candle. Turn on your meditation music and slowly and mindfully light all of the candles, lighting the lavender pillar candle last. Take your time to focus on your breathing. When your mind is clear and you are grounded, call upon the Goddess in whatever way seems appropriate to you. When you are ready, say: "Lady, Mother of the gentle Earth, divine orchestrator of renewal and birth, I ask you to help me release all stress. Please free me from this worrisome mess. Worrying a brighter tomorrow does not make. Help me be calm for my own sake. Fill my mind with peace and ease, blow worries away on cleansing breeze.(here, blow out the candle, providing a cleansing breeze for your worries) Minding the rule of three, and it harm none, so mote it be."

I hope that you all have a productive and stress free Monday! Take time to enjoy a good cup of tea or coffee. If it is as cold where you are, as it is here (and rainy too) may warm thoughts find their way into your heart. Brightest Blessings!

Til later,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment