Friday, February 15, 2013

Imbolc, as promised

Merry Imbolc!
I really got behind on posting and I know that I said that I would post rituals and traditions to make your Imbolc meaningful and fun, but since it is now Imbolc...I don't really want to hang out on the Internet all day so I am going to be brief. Here are some things you can do today that will add meaning to your Imbolc festivities!

Prepare your altar as you usually would and ask the Goddess and God to bless your seeds for the upcoming planting season

Light candles in honor of the growing Sun God and the return to warmer days

Bundle up and take a walk in nature meditating on the first inklings of new life and spring!

Clean your home both spiritually and physically- throwing away old junk, as well as stale and negative energies leaving room for positivity and new growth!

Praise the Goddess and God in all the beauty of today, as you do everyday.

I know this was really brief, and not as detailed as usual, but I'm a witch on a mission and I have Imbolc things to do!

Brightest Blessings!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment